YFactor has been advising a US based company who are involved in setting up a path breaking rural distribution network in India. The pilot project has been set up in Jaipur, Rajasthan and the company is now engaged in rolling out after raising funds. The company uses an innovative cell phone interface for booking orders from rural retailers.
Specific solutions for different requirements have been crafted in the following areas:
- OTC distribution through Chemist outlets for a leading brand of painkillers.
- Innovative distribution strategy for a wheat milling company who need to differentiate between institutional and retail buyers.
YFactor has entered into an association with Learning Facilitators for customised Sales Training solutions for their clients. Programmes have been successfully implemented with one of Sri Lanka's largest packaged foods businesses and a large Personal Care company.
YFactor is associated with Amritt Inc. for providing India Entry services to US companies. Some examples of the work we have done include:
- Technology partnership structured for a $5Bn US based MNC with an Indian FMCG company for product development
- Product and Brand Market Research for Jamaica based Foods Company interested in entering the Indian Market
- Market mapping for a US based outdoor furniture company who is exploring a market entry into India
- Techno-commercial feasibility for a US based Personal Care Company who wanted to set up a manufacturing facility in India.
- Marketing strategy formulation and search for suitable distribution channel partners for a leading US based Vitamin supplements and Omega 3 Company.
- Location of suitable contract manufacturers for a US based company who wish to manufacture and market OTC and Personal Care products in India. Production trials have commenced with the objective of producing for the Latin American markets.
- Market Study for a US based Bakery Company who wish to test their products with Indian consumers and retailers
- Landscape study of the Indian market for a US based food and vitamin supplement company. 5 key categories are being covered to estimate market size and business potential.
- Identification of channel partners and evolution of a Go to Market strategy for a leading US based furniture manufacturer.
- Landscape study for Homeopathic OTC and Consumer Focus Groups for a well-known US based Homeopathic Medicines company.
We have advised a UK based company on a Go to Market strategy for a break through hand sanitation project. Regulatory matters have been reviewed. The promoters are now in the process of raising funds.
We have worked with the world’s leading sports nutrition company to help them restructure their Indian Distribution system and Marketing Strategy. The project has now been extended to evaluate local manufacturing. Potential Contract Manufacturers have been identified and a detailed technical audit has been conducted.
Indian FMCG SME sector fully mapped from an M&A/PE Infusion perspective.
A body of work has been created with respect to creating a category and company attractiveness matrix from an investment perspective. Some examples of specific investigations are in the areas of:
- Snack Foods
- Male Grooming
- Multi level marketing - focused on OTC